Important Information for Travelers from or to the U.S.
Data submission for APIS
Please submit APIS (Advance Passenger Information System) data through [My Asiana>View Reservation] or in the separate entry field at the time of booking due to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) regulations. As security checks have been reinforced at the request of the TSA, please arrive and check-in at the airport at least 3 hours prior to departure for normal operation of flights.
Change in Fare Standard for Infants on International Flights
1. Subject: 7-days to under 24-months-old infants
2. Rate: 10% of regular fare
- Before change: Fare applied according to the age of the infant on the first boarding date of the round trip
- After change: Fare applied according to the age of the infant on the boarding date of each segment
- If the child is 24 months or older on the date of boarding, the child fare will be applied and a seat must be assigned in advance.
4. Effective Date: September 1, 2017 (based on date of ticket purchase)
- Please contact our reservation center (1588-8000) or regional office for any inquiries.
Asiana in-flight meals and beverages created by top chefs.
Baggage information for a seamless trip with Asiana Airlines.
Aircraft information and seat maps for your safety and comfort.
Destination Airport Information
Airport location, counter, lounge, transit information, etc., for Asiana’s destinations.