NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Asiana Airlines’ Fly Me to the ASIANA380 Sweepstakes begins 9:00AM (PDT) on Friday, May 16, 2014 and ends 11:59PM (PDT) on Wednesday, July 16, 2014. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Asiana Airlines Co., LTD., 3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1700, Los Angeles, CA 90010, who is solely responsible for all aspects of this contest.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States (“U.S.) residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) U.S. States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories), and Canada (excluding Quebec), and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (hereinafter referred to as a “Participant” or collectively as “Participants”). Employees of Asiana Airlines, its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and its participating Travel Agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the households of the above, whether related or not, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. To enter Asiana Airlines’ Fly Me to the ASIANA380 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Asiana Airlines (“Sponsor”), visit http://us.flyasiana.com (“Website”), follow the Sweepstakes link and complete all required fields on official entry form. Sweepstake begins 8:00AM (PDT) on May 16, 2014 and ends at 11:59PM on July 16, 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
Entries limited to one (1) entry per participant during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not allowed to use the same e-mail address. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than the sated number of entries by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Sweepstakes winner(s) will be selected from online entries only. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
3. PRIZE DRAWING: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor on or about August 6, 2014. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES: The Prizes available are:
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) round trip coach airfare from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Incheon International Airport (ICN) in Seoul, Korea; three (3) nights complimentary hotel accommodations (single room/double occupancy) at Lotte Hotel Seoul (30 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea), includes breakfast; one(1) two-hundred dollars ($200) Gift Card for use at Lotte Department Stores in Korea. All fuel taxes and surcharges on tickets and incidental expenses not specified in the description are the sole responsibility of the winners. Travel must take place by August 16, 2015 and is based on seat availability, travel restrictions, and blackout dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferrable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. If a winner is unavailable for travel by the designated date, the winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion and if time permits. (Approximate Retail Value: $7,200)
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: Two (2) round trip coach airfare from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Incheon International Airport (ICN) in Seoul, Korea; one(1) one-hundred dollars ($100) Gift Card for use at Lotte Department Stores in Korea. All fuel taxes and surcharges on tickets and incidental expenses not specified in the description are the sole responsibility of the winners. Travel must take place by August 16, 2015 and is based on seat availability, travel restrictions, and blackout dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferrable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. If a winner is unavailable for travel by the designated date, the winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion and if time permits. (Approximate Retail Value: $5,700)
TWO (2) SECOND PRIZE: A certificate for a set of four (4) Kumho Tires. Tire sizes maximum 18-inch rim sizes. Certificate will not cover the cost of tire installation. (Approximate Retail Value: $600)
TWO (2) THIRD PRIZE: One Winner - Five (5) days, four (4) nights U.S. West Coast Bus Tour for two (2); tour begins in Los Angeles, and onwards to Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Yosemite; includes hotel stay; tour arranged and provided by Hana Tour Travel, does not include airfare to/from Los Angeles. (Approximate Retail Value: $940).
One Winner - Three (3) days, two (2) nights tour of Jeju Island, Korea for two (2); includes hotel, airfare not included. Tour arranged and provided by Aju Tours. (Approximate Retail Value: $700).
The tour coupons are neither transferrable nor redeemable for cash nor is it substitutable, except by Sponsor, at its sole discretion, for a prize of equal or greater value. Expiration date of the coupons is August 16, 2015, and must be redeemed one (1) month prior to planned trip. Blackout restrictions apply and exact tour locations may vary depending on seasonality. All taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize and not specifically included herein are solely the winners’ responsibility.
TWENTY (20) FOURTH PRIZE: Bank of America one-hundred ($100) dollars Rewards Card. (Approximate Retail Value: $100)
TWENTY-FIVE (25) FIFTH PRIZE: One ASIANA380 aircraft model (Approximate Retail Value: $80)
THIRTY-EIGHT (38) SIXTH PRIZE: One MISSHA Cosmetics gift (Approximate Retail Value: $50)
THIRTY-EIGHT (38) SEVENTH PRIZE: One Feltics Korea Apparel and J.Estina accessory gift set (Approximate Retail Value: $50)
FIFTY (50) EIGHTH PRIZE: One LAMILL Coffee Beans and Ticket Chocolate Bar set
5. PUBLICITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their name, city, and state of residence and photograph/likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Upon request, winner must consent to such in writing. The potential winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (which affirms that he/she has complied with these rules) as well as a liability release, and where legal, a publicity release, each of which, if issued, must be completed, signed and returned within fourteen days from date of issuance, or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Asiana Airlines, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, Asiana IDT and all its affiliates, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively, "Releasees") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize (including any travel or travel-related activity thereto) that may be awarded. Entrants agree that the laws of the state of California will govern any and all disputes. Releasees are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prize, the processing of entries or in any Sweepstakes related materials; or for transactions that are lost, stolen, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries or postage due mail; fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, or process any transaction thereon. If in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible non-suspect transactions. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that: a.) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b.) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c.) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify, in whole or in part, the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Program. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prizes which have been earned through the termination of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. WINNER LIST: For a complete winner list, visit http://us.flyasiana.com.
10. SPONSOR: Asiana Airlines, 3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1700, Los Angeles, CA 90010
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You have not yet won.