Flight Award/Upgrade Awards
- User Guide
- Mileage Redemption Table
- Information on Expiry and Return
- Notes for Reservations and Ticket Issuance
Mileage deduction Table
- One-Way Trips : 50% of Miles for the Round Trips Are Redeemed
- Area Category at the Mileage Deduction Table
- Domestic Routes in Korea: All Routes Serviced in Korea
- Japan : Cities Serviced in Japan
- China / Northeast Asia: Sakhalin, China (Excluding Hong Kong), Taipei and Khabarovsk
- Southeast Asia : Danang, Manila, Bangkok, Saipan, Cebu, Singapore, Siem Reap (Angkor Wat), Jakarta, Kota Kinabalu, Clark Field, Palau, Phuket, Phnom Penh, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong
- Southwest Asia : Delhi, Almaty,Astana and Tashkent
- America : New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago and Honolulu
- Europe : London,Rome, Istanbul, Paris, Frankfurt, Venice, Barcelona
- Oceania : Sydney
- Notice on Routes to Which Premium Class Mileage Deduction Standards are applied
Information on Routes to Which the Premium Class Mileage deduction Criteria is Applied Session Flight Number Session Validity Remarks First Suite Class OZ236/235 Incheon - Chicago 2012.7.30 ~2013.7.21 Additional 10,000 miles per one-way trip (20,000 miles per the round trip) are redeemed for the itinerary with transfers including the flight name, based on the mileage deduction criteria for the transfers of the regular First Class OZ222/221 Incheon - New York From 2013.7.22 OZ204/201 Incheon - LA From 2014.8.20 OZ202/203 Incheon - LA From 2015.6.28. OZ541/542 Incheon - Frankfurt From 2017.2.1. Business Smartium Class OZ212/211 Incheon - San Francisco From 2010.12.7. Additional 10,000 miles per one-way trip (20,000 miles per the round trip) are redeemed for the itinerary with transfers including the flight name, based on the mileage deduction criteria for the transfers of the regular Business Class OZ204/203 Incheon - LA From 2011.5.25. OZ236/235 Incheon - Chicago From 2017.3.10 (I/CLS) From 2014.5.20~2017.3.9(J/CLS) OZ541/542 Incheon - Frankfurt From 2017.2.1 OZ601/602 Incheon-Sydney From 2017.3.5
(Excluding 2017. 6. 1 ~ 7.18)
OZ272/271 Incheon-Seattle From 2017.3.26
(Excluding 2017. 5. 8 ~ 5. 31)
OZ501/502 Incheon-Paris From 2017.5.8 OZ561/562 Incheon-Rome From 2017.5.8 OZ232/231 Incheon-Honolulu From 2017.09.21
(Excluding 2018. 03. 01 ~ 03. 31)
OZ521/522 Incheon - London From 2012.11.17 OZ222/221 Incheon - New York From 2013.7.22 OZ202/201 Incheon - LA From 2014.8.20 OZ531/532 Incheon - Venice From 2018.5.1 OZ511/512 Incheon - Barcelona From 2018.8.30
- For routes without Premium Class, the standard Premium Class mileage deduction of 10,000 miles per one-way trip (20,000 miles for round-trip) will not be applied.
- Mileage Deduction for the Peak Season
- The high-peak season or the low-peak season is applied based on the date of boarding for each route. Additional 50% of miles are redeemed during the high-peak season compared to the low-peak season.
- No additional miles will be redeemed for the high-peak season in the following cases:
- Boarding of Diamond Plus Member or Platinum Member by redeeming miles of the members
- If award tickets are issued for family members by redeeming miles from a Diamond Plus Member's or Platinum Member's account
Information on Peak Season Passenger Type As of 2018 As of 2019 International Flights (departing from Americas) 5.12~7.1, 12.5~12.23 5.18~7.7, 12.5~12.23 International Flights (departing from non-Americas locations) 1.1~1.7, 2.14~2.19,
7.14~8.19, 9.21~9.26, 12.22~12.31
7.13~8.18, 9.11~9.16, 12.24~12.31
Domestic Flight 1.1, 2.14~2.19, 2.22~3.1, 5.4~5.8,
5.20~5.23, 7.23~8.19, 9.20~9.27,
1.1, 2.2~2.7, 2.23~3.2,
5.4~5.7, 6.6~6.8, 7.20~8.17,
9.11~9.16, 10.3~10.9, 12.31
- Mileage deduction Criteria for Infants and Children
- 10% of miles redeemed for adults are redeemed for an infant under 2.
- For a child between the ages of 2 and 12 on a domestic flight (as of the date of boarding), 75% of the miles for adults will be redeemed. For a child between the ages of 2 and 11 on an international flight (as of the date of boarding), 75% of the miles for adults will be redeemed.
- For an unaccompanied child traveling alone on an international flight, the same miles as for adults will be redeemed.
- Notes for Use of Saipan Routes
- The mileage deduction standards for the Korea-Southeast Asia routes are applied to Osaka-Saipan direct flights.